Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a week!

Ok, so as you know I attended Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Boston with my Wife. I really shake my head to the fans of Boston. They are some of the nastiest people in the world. I was warned before I left that I was in for a surprise but, WOW! Not to mention the fact that I was called out by a lot of "Smeltic" fans for my shirt that I wore in support of my Lakers! (check previous post to see the shirt). I almost got into two fights and had to calm my Wife down from almost killing a guy. All in all it was a great experience. I have been to a few NBA games but, this was my first NBA Finals and it was my wife's first NBA. We had a great time though, we stood at the Hyatt Place Medford which was five minutes away from TD Garden. Not to mention our GPS had me driving in circles for nearly an hour. It was fun though! We were able to enjoy each others company and not have to be bothered by anyone. But, back to my Lakers. Sunday's game 5 was horrible. That was not good Laker basketball. However, on Tuesday for Game 6, that was incredible Laker basketball being played. It just goes to show that we wanted to win it all at home in front of our home crowd. Tonight is Game 7 and will be a great Game 7 at that. Boston "Smeltic" fans do not get your hopes up yet. There are 48 minutes of basketball still left to be played and the standing are 0-0. WIN OR GO HOME! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment