Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Been gone for a while but, I'm back!

Damn! It has been a while since my last post. I was supposed to be posting atleast daily but, that hasn't turned out to be the case. Well since my last post the Lakers won the championship, 5 rings for Mr. Bryant. I have moved into my place with my wife and been trying to get things in order and dealing with my pain in the ass dog. Oh yeah, I purchased a dog while I was gone too. Now I am in the works of getting this idea I have been running with out. Don't want to say just yet what it is but, I am starting to work hard on getting ideas and things out. Looking for the right people and so on. Things have been pretty good otherwise. Stay tuned for an update as to what will be going on in the coming months and I will try my best to stay on here and continue to post almost daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment