Saturday, June 12, 2010

What Else Would You Be Doing On A Tuesday Night?

For those that do not know, I DJ. Big surprise right? Anyways, I'm considering this to be my "1st" real gig now since the last one...long story. I've been into DJin since I was about 11. My father has been a DJ for at least 20yrs and every chance I had I would spin with him. I was able to get my first big break when I was younger spinning at a local skating rink in Monroe, CT "Skate Tyme". Once I started my junior year in high school I started to fall off do to playing basketball and even into college. Now those things in my life are over and I'm back! I have been networking and talking to a lot of other DJs and music industry people trying to find things to start off in and get my feet wet again. A good DJ friend of mine has found a spot for us to turn out! Where you ask? Marisa 's in Trumbull, CT. It is a nice restaurant/bar and they have shows/parties/bands that come in weekly. Being that we live in CT and all of the bars and clubs party on the same night of the week, the only thing left to do is start a new night. My boy and the owner of Marisa's decided to take a stab at $2 Tuesdays. No BAND! just great music from the DJs. So everyone make sure you make your way there every Tuesday as of June 8. This Tuesday June 15th, I will be the guest DJ for the night and all my friends will tell you I spin nothing but HEAT! But definitely come down support us and party all night long. What else would you be doing on a Tuesday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment