Friday, June 11, 2010

THE LAKER JOURNEY

Ok, I have to say that I am a huge L.A. Laker fan. I have always dreamed that one day I would be able to see Kobe and the Lakers in a NBA Finals game. Long story short...I FINALLY WILL!! Sunday June 13th for game 5 my wife and I will be at TD Bank North Garden to see the Lakers destroy the "Smeltics". Me being such a "stand out" guy, I had to purchase the "best" t-shirt for this occasion. I was able to connect with a guy out in L.A. who does some serious artwork and decided to design some t-shirts to show how much he hates the "Smeltics" as well. Good looking out Charlie for the shirts!
For those who know me, you know how much I love kicks. Any chance I get I am always camping out or getting my hands on an early release of the hottest Jordan sneakers or Nikes. So you know the only way to finish off this great design of a shirt was with a pair of Jordan's. Retro Jordan IV "Lakers Edition" not a limited release but definitely a must have. So the wife and I will head out to Boston and I will let every fan know how much I hate them! Lol I will be posting photos from the game so stay tuend!

No comments:

Post a Comment